World Read Aloud Day is annual celebration that encourages kids, parents, and educators everywhere to grab a book, find an audience, and read aloud. On today’s episode, we’ll be talking with two literacy experts, Pam Allyn and Lester Laminack about the many benefits of reading aloud.
Plus, you’ll hear exciting read alouds from authors like, Dav Pilkey, Carmen Agra Deedy, and Peter Reynolds. Don’t forget to read aloud on February 5!
- Music composed by Lucas Elliot Eberl
- Produced and edited by Bridget Benjamin
- Associate Produced by Mackenzie Cutruzzula
- Sound mix and recording by Daniel Jordan
- *Suzanne McCabe is the Editor of Scholastic Kids Press